When Tower contacted me with regards to reviewing their new personalised labels, I was very keen because (1) Nunu started at Play School this term and they require that everything is labelled and (2) I am a sucker for stationery: Labels are right up my alley!
Firstly - why should you order your labels for the 2019 school year? The answer is simple: it will take HOURS off the "getting ready for school" regime that you as a mother face every year. I remember the good old days when my poor Mom had to painfully label each and every item with a small permanent marker. Those days are over! Please promise me that you are going to order your labels this year if you have been doing this.
The online ordering process is fairly simple and straight forward: visit Tower Labels and select the pack of your choice. These labels are probably better suited for older children, as there is no choice of graphics available. All of the labels come standard: white with black text.
Whilst navigating their website, you will notice that there are 4 options from which to choose. Looking at value for money and the variety available, I would personally choose a Standard Pack. Included in this pack are the following:
- 30 book labels (Handy for the beginning of the year when you are required to label all of those subject books and files!)
- 50 iron on labels (A must have for any mom. As a teacher, I see how even permanent marker disappears over time and it makes it difficult to return lost clothing to children).
- 60 wrap around stickers Perfect for crayons, pencils, etc.)
- 44 stationery labels (For those smaller items that are difficult to label like sharpeners and erasers)
- 8 shoe labels (I did not know about these little miracle stickers! Put inside of your child's shoe and it's done!)
- 2 bag tags
-44 mini stickers
The Standard Pack will cost you R225.
The labels are of a high quality and won't come off in the dishwasher or washing machine (except for book labels - although if you are washing your child's books there are bigger issues to be looking at). Every order comes with an instruction sheet which will explain how to apply the labels to each unique surface.
Ordering labels has certainly been a life changer and has saved me valuable hours. Lunchboxes, crayons, flip flops - you name it! It is all the labelled and ready for school!
We would like to offer you a 10% discount on MTL packs. Upon checkout, you can enter the discount code: heartsandhiccups to claim your 10% discount.