I always love a company with a good start-up story and xoxobaby is no exception! The brand was born when a mom and daughter met for a catch-up in a cafè.
Over a croissant, Roslyn and Alison made the decision to create this dynamic company that produces items with a truly high quality. This duo make the perfect team: Alison (the mom) has over 29 years experience in the clothing industry and Roslyn (the daughter) is a skilled graphic designer who is passionate about illustration.
xoxobaby has a wide variety of different products for your precious bundle, but as I am focusing on clothing for Valentine’s Day, I looked specifically at their beanies and bibs.
This cute bib and beanie set is perfect for those chilly summer evenings when you want to protect their ears from the wind. The soft, breathable fabric is meticulously stitched and the bib is perfect for catching those teething dribbles. The matching set can be found here .
Bib and beanie: xoxobaby
Photographer: Tim Keller
All photographs are copyrighted and are the sole property of Hearts and hiccups. They may not be used without the permission of Hearts and hiccups.
1. You must be residing in South Africa.
2. You must follow both xoxobaby and Hearts and hiccups to be eligible for the prize.
3. The prize may not be exchanged.
4. You must have followed all the stipulated steps in order for your entry to be valid.
5. The winner will be selected randomly.